Thursday, October 22, 2009

Trendsetter






SHORT HAIR

Having short hair is a very bold move. I would know, because most recently I cut my hair off. It's not short to the point that I can’t curl or style it, but its close. With my look I feel liberated. I feel so free and absolutely beautiful. This look has shown me that I don't need a pack of hair and thread to feel like I got it going on. Not knocking the sistas that do wear weaves. I've just gotten to the point in my life in which I needed to change my look...and I love it!!!

When I was younger, I always had a head full of beautiful, thick, and healthy hair. My mom use to keep my hair braided, so it never had the opportunity to be damaged. My dad would make sure that my stocking cap was on snug, every night...so that in the morning my edges were flat. LOL!

Anyway, I've probably wore every style in the book...the natural (2 years), weaves (4 years), braids, and the list can go on and on. Now I'm rocking an asymmetrical cut, which I absolutely love. I'll probably never wear another weave.

Above I have posted some cute pics of some really cute cuts. If you live in the Memphis area and want to try a new short cut, send me and email to thanxjanay@yahoo.com and I’ll give you her contact number and info. BTW, she does a fabulous job, she's my beautician.

No comments: