Wednesday, October 21, 2009

...And you know

Rihanna new single "Russian Roulette" was leaked today. The track features Ne-yo! Check out these cool pics below and the new song. Enjoy! >>>








Here's the lyrics to Rihanna's new song. Her new album will be release Monday, November 23rd. >>>

Take a breath, take it deep


Calm yourself, he says to me

If you play, you play for keeps

Take a gun, and count to three

I’m sweating now, moving slow

No time to think, my turn to go

[Chorus ]

And you can see my heart beating

You can see it through my chest

And I’m terrified but I’m not leaving

Know that I must must pass this test

So just pull the trigger


Say a prayer to yourself

He says close your eyes

Sometimes it helps

And then I get a scary thought

That he’s here means he’s never lost

(Chorus)

As my life flashes before my eyes

I’m wondering will I ever see another sunrise?

So many won’t get the chance to say goodbye

But it’s too late too pick up the value of my life

(Chorus)

The cast of the CW series turned BET series The Game are packing up and moving to Atlanta. Well...not exactly. Tia Mowry (Melanie), Pooch Hall (Derwin), Hosea Chanchez (Malik), and the rest of the crew will be on the Mo'Nique show. Come on BET, hurry up and announce the new season of The Game will start airing on BET. Anyway, here's a couple of pics. Oh yeah! And for my Game fanatics, season 1 is in stores now. >>>







If you have a twitter page you can follow Pooch Hall at pooch_dog, Tia Mowry at tiamowry, and Hosea Chanchez at hoseachanchez. >>>

Solange and her boo, Wale, might be moving in together, according to mediatakeout.com. Awww... >>>






I'm a day late...but here's the video of Mase confronting Diddy on v103. I was trying really hard to get it post it for A.M.T. Sorry! Better late then never.



Mase Makes Puff Release Him In The Middle of V103's Ryan Cameron Show from shudduptv on Vimeo.


Thanx Janay!

No comments: